Professional and Effective, Counselling, Coaching and Psychotherapy Services
You will find the right help for any of your individual or relationship concerns.
Most of our clients find the positive, direct approach used at Clear Day Consulting has the right balance between support and helping you find the answers you need to formulate the strategies necessary to move past your difficulties.
It doesn’t matter if you have a relationship problem or an individual concern you will find the help you need here.
If you want get the help you need to find the answer to your concerns call for an appointment so you can get your life back on track.
Professional Development Coaching
Clear Day Consulting has been providing professional coaching services to business professionals for more than a decade.
If you want to get the best out or life and career you will find the answers here.
Whether you have a single concern or you want to enrol in a professional development program we can help.
Personal Development / Life Coaching
We use a positive psychology framework that will show you how to thrive in life.
The Clear Day personal development and life coaching programs will give you the answers and the strategies you need to get the best out of life.If you want to learn how to get the best out of your life and career call for an appointment and let’s get started.
What makes Clear Day different?
- Friendly Professional, Experience, Expertise, Effectiveness
- Our recommended professionals must meet high ethical, educational and professional standards
- We take the time to find the causes of your problem or concern
- We also aim to get you the results you want the shortest reasonable time.
- We design personalised strategies that you can implement immediately
- The strategies and methods we use are based on research and so you can trust that they work
- We support you until you reach your goals
What to expect
We promise to support you through the entire process until you achieve the most suitable results. At any stage if you have any questions we will be happy to answer them.
At the initial consultation our principal therapist and coach Jim O’Connor will thoroughly discuss your case with you. He will then recommend a plan that will best help you. This plan will be based on current research and proven effectiveness. If Jim is unable to help you himself he will then recommend one of the highly qualified therapists or coaches from our preferred therapist’s network.
- Step 3 out of my five part series to...
- This is step 2 in my five part series...
- Every week for 5 weeks I will be releasing...